Dental implants are the top tooth replacement option available today. Patients prefer them over dentures and so will you after learning all the benefits and perks they offer. Why should you consider dental implants for your missing tooth or teeth? Five big reasons are on the following list.
1. You will feel more confident about yourself with dental implants. They do not come out of your mouth, so this reduces risk of embarrassment. In fact, implants attach to the jaw with a screw and become a permanent part of your mouth. When you want to look in the mirror at a person you love, it is implants that you want.
2. Implants protect your facial structure and face shape, unlike dentures. This ensures you do not look older than what you are and prevents your face from looking sunken in, which is a common complaint amongst denture wearers.
3. You can ensure you have a great smile for a long time ahead with implant dentistry in Charlotte. Implants can last a lifetime when taken care of and reduce those trips to the dentist for care, repairs, and replacements.
4. If you like to eat, you can trust implants to make that easy. Another problem dentures create comes when it’s time to eat. If you want to maintain the same eating habits as pre extraction, dental implants are the way to go.
5. When you are serious about living your best life, dental implants allow you to continue doing things that make you happy. You can play sports, go out with friends, and do whatever you want without worry because dental implants make life great.
Dental implants come to the rescue after a tooth extraction. The benefits above are just the start of perks waiting for you to enjoy after this procedure.Read more →